genode show-and-tell, screencast to help with vbox6 challenges?

Dan Connolly dckc at madmode.com
Mon Jan 9 05:30:03 CET 2023

p.s. I meant to mention... at Agoric.com, we do a lot of work with
JavaScript as an object-capabilities platform. I'm interested to run
JavaScript on genode. I have made just a little bit of progress, using
goa with the XS JavaScript engine:

https://github.com/dckc/genode-js-xs

The prospect of writing C bindings for each session interface that I
want to use looks somewhat tedious, but I suppose it's not too bad.

Say... folks using Ada in genode need the same thing for FFI, yes? I
should look into that...

p.p.s. I also do a certain amount of promoting genode in my
awesome-ocap list. Genode is 1st in the OS section.
https://github.com/dckc/awesome-ocap#os

--
Dan Connolly
http://www.madmode.com/