arm_64 exception vector and el2 stack

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:29:31 CET 2023

Hi

Where does Genode/base-hw write the exception vector to the address that
hypervisor_exception_vector reports it?

It doesn't work. If I leave out the vbar setting I get exceptions from
uboot if I do something stupid. If not , nothing.
But of course, I might be wrong it is just that I would expect exceptions.

For example: When I by mistake put NR_OF_CPUS inconsistently., I get
nothing if vbar set, if not, trigger assert. Not sure how this relates
(seems odd ) but I think that it is a hint.

The el2_stack seems like a very high address.

Thanks,

Michael