Availability for riscv64 OS

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Mon Feb 27 10:53:36 CET 2023

As far as I know, in the Genode world, only the base-hw kernel supports
riscv. The bootloader loads base-hw bootstrap [5] which then loads the
base-hw kernel [6], which is part of and initializes Genode Core [7].
The two supported riscv platforms (BOARD variable) are virt_qemu_riscv
(qemu-system-riscv64) and migv (Hensoldt Cyber MiG-V). Please see [1],
[2], [3], and [4] for more information.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/21.05#RISC-V