Trustzone with virt_qemu_arm_v8a

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:23:43 CET 2023

Dear Genodians,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to follow up on our
previous discussion regarding running kernels in secure mode using QEMU.

As per your suggestion, we have investigated the use of QEMU for this
purpose and found that it does support the required kernels. However, we
require further guidance on setting up an exception vector for the EL3.
Could you kindly provide us with the necessary steps to accomplish this
task?

Additionally, we are interested in running a simple program similar to the
one demonstrated in the IMX demo. Could you please suggest any relevant
documents or threads that could assist us in achieving this objective?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Divya