vbox6: gim system time update measurement

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at genode-labs.com
Mon Feb 13 09:26:38 CET 2023

Hi,

On 2/13/23 00:06, Johnny Nunez wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Having a little trouble with this install, I am getting a warning storm as
> described in
>
> the GitHub issue : Virtualbox6: tsc calibration #4672, now closed. I can’t see
> how there was a solution.

That's indeed strange. First of all, make sure the commit of the issue is
present in your source tree [1]. Second, you can try to increase the value of
"MAX_MEASUREMENT_DURATION_NS" and see if that helps. If so, please let me know
what value worked for you. Are you on real hardware (some specs would help here
also).

Regards,

Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/ssumpf/genode/commit/dd51a53b64a03b94fc6cebbc2d7b8ba28c22aa88