PinePhone image user experience

dogma at disroot.org dogma at disroot.org
Fri Feb 10 20:36:42 CET 2023

Hello all,

It’s very exciting to see this effort blossoming…

Under Storage, the stripes were small enough that I was concerned I might press the wrong one when expanding the partition.

On the dial pad, what is that C for?

I couldn’t get data to work because I didn’t see a way to give it the correct APN.

I powered off, removed the µSD card, and went back into the ordinary p-boot/Linux world, and initially the display was flickery.

PS Do USB/ethernet/charging Just Work via the hub that comes with the 3GB PinePhone (once one learns how Sculpt OS works, at any rate), or would that require more drivers to be written?