Goa: build working libraries for arm_v8a

Duss Pirmin pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Tue Feb 7 15:14:44 CET 2023

Hello Sebastian and all

After a lot of trail and error, I'm finally able to build shared
libraries for the arm_v8a platform. My test component (wasmedge) runs
successful on my iMX8 device :-).

It turns out, that when using gcc to link libraries the argument
`-shared` passed by cmake seems to behave differently between x86_64 and
arm_v8a.

In the arm_v8a case this needs to be prefixed with `-Wl,`.

I have changed share/goa/lib/build/cmake.tcl to add this to the linker
flags for libraries on all platforms. This is somewhat redundant, and
there might be a better solution, that I currently can't see. I'll be
happy to improve during the code review.

Regards,
Pirmin