Testing sculpt image on pinephone

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Mon Feb 6 13:56:47 CET 2023

Hi Sagar,

AFAIK, the Uboot bootloader is simply tied to booting from the SD-card.
You would have to patch/configure Uboot to use the eMMC instead and
re-install it. It might even be, that this is merely a boot env
parameter that can be changed at runtime. I don't know the details.

Does this help?

Cheers,
Martin