key..... lacks Qt mapping

ttcoder at netcourrier.com ttcoder at netcourrier.com
Fri Dec 8 20:10:32 CET 2023

> > - problem with underlying configuration/system-integration ? I use
> nitpicker and event_filter as per basic .run file examples
>
> You most likely missed to configure the event_filter <chargen> config
> node correctly. A snippet from Sculpt /config/managed/event_filter
> follows (can be found in the source tree at
> repos/gems/sculpt/event_filter/pc).

That was fast! Thanks.

Was easy to setup. I can now type normally, specify my webmail address and so on.
In fact I'm typing this from Falkon.
That's no small victory, given the time/years I was aiming for this as an end-state :-)
I was always too busy to really look into it, but once I really got started looking at
the "depot" aspect of Genode earlier this month it didn't take very long.
Will try to make Falkon in h-o-g my "daily driver" browser from now on
and report results later when Norman posts his traditional "year wrapper"
request for comments.

Cheers to my fellow Genodians,

Cedric