Genode Hack'n'Hike in 2024

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Sat Dec 2 18:36:50 CET 2023

Dear Genode community,

for many years, our annual Hack'n'Hike - combining our fondness for
hiking at daylight through beautiful scenery with hacking at night with
candlelight - was our most anticipated community event. We sorely missed
it in the years of the pandemic. All the more happy we are to announce
that the date and location of a new Hack'n'Hike for the next year is
set! This time, we will gather at the beginning of May in the Zschopau
river valley.

     May 3 to 6 (Friday to Monday), 2024

     Villa Wilisch, An der Schlösselmühle 1, 09439 Amtsberg

     https://www.villa-wilisch.de

     https://maps.app.goo.gl/AG2NmEx6EHdQhK2Y7

Genode Labs will sponsor the event, which includes

- Lodging with bath, bedding, and towels

- Exclusive seminar room with LAN, WLAN, internet

- Catering for breakfast and dinner. (please tell us in advance if
    you have special requirements) Note that lunch is not included.

For joining the event, please register no later than by the end of
February by writing to:

    hacknhike at genode-labs.com

We want to give participants from diverse backgrounds a chance to
attend. Due to the limited capacity of the venue, please limit the
number of attendees of your organization to a maximum of two.

For any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out via the
Hack'n'Hike issue [1] or by writing to: hacknhike at genode-labs.com

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/4989