ath9k usb Wi-Fi driver

Colin Parker cvparker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 02:33:54 CEST 2023

Update: I was able to get the rt2x00_usb driver to work[1][2]. I ended up
simply forcing a call to unblock_time_handler() before ever running the
linux scheduler. The driver can associate to networks (at least mine) and
serve the test page when run under the test scenario, and it can download
the "sticks blue background" under Sculpt. However:

1) It's very slow, noticeably annoying, and much slower than ath9k. I'm not
sure the best way to try to diagnose this.
2) It does not recover with an rfkill unblock following an rfkill block, so
after an rfkill block it stays offline.
3) I haven't tested physical plug/unplug cycles under Sculpt yet.

Josef I am curious if this version will also work for you?

[1]
https://github.com/cvparker/genode-world/tree/ath9k_driver_support-2023-01-22
[2] https://github.com/cvparker/genode/tree/ath9k_driver_support-2023-01-22