java for arm_v7a

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 07:35:10 CEST 2023

Thanks Sebastain.
I  found the "cryptoPolicyPath" [1] and the .policy file which grants the
permission to use the algorithm.
But I could not figure out how to add it in the VFS and boot module as you
suggested .
So the runtime scenario of java can have access to that policy file.

Also I tried to add that path [3] in INC_DIR+=  of jvm.inc and java.inc but
could not provide the access policy.
Also during the booting of java i got the error [2] indicating the page
fault occurs due to thread='pthread.0.

[1]GENODE_DIR]/contrib/jdk_generated-afb22ed3b35d8700b821722d2df871e6e2c53717/src/app/jdk/bin/conf/security/policy/unlimited/default_local.policy.
[2]no RM attachment (READ pf_addr=0x0 pf_ip=0x2001ad90 from pager_object:
pd='init -> java' thread='pthread.0')
Warning: page fault, pager_object: pd='init -> java' thread='pthread.0'
ip=0x2001ad90 fault-addr=0x0 type=no-page
[3]$(JDK_GENERATED)/bin/conf/security/policy/unlimited \

DIvya.