Running a program on Genode (Riscv)

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue Apr 18 11:35:19 CEST 2023

This is a simple example for a (non-ported) C program in Genode:

! repos/libports/src/test/tcp

Add your *.c files to SRC_C in target.mk:

! SRC_C  += main.c

If you want to run on posix/libc like the example program, add also:

! LIBS += posix libc

However, if _not_ (say a native Genode program) you might want to access
Genode interfaces via Genodes C-API lib (not yet feature complete
though, AFAICT):

! repos/os/src/lib/genode_c_api
! repos/os/include/genode_c_api

Cheers,