Unable to load the drivers while booting sculpt image - virt_qemu_riscv

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue Apr 18 11:18:52 CEST 2023

Hi Pranab,

Error: <component name>: environment ROM session denied
(label="<component name>", ram_quota=6144, cap_quota=3, diag=0)

means that your system image is missing the ELF/binary image of the
component you're trying to start. This indicates that the archive list
in your pkg/drivers_interactive-virt_qemu_riscv/archives file (that adds
binaries to your system image) and the <start> nodes in your
raw/drivers_interactive-virt_qemu_riscv/drivers.config file mismatch.

Either you somehow manage to add the archives of the missing drivers or
you remove their instances from the config.

Cheers,
Martin