java for arm_v7a

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 05:55:44 CEST 2023

While using the *javax.crypto.** library in a Java application,I got the
following error [1] ,[2]saying that "Can not initialize the cryptographic
mechanism".
While inspecting the default policies got to know that permissions are
already granted for all algorithms.
We also set those to unlimited in java code itself using the [3] and [4].
Still could not resolve the issue.Is there anything that we are missing out
on?
kindly give some suggestions on it .

[1]java.lang.SecurityException: Can not initialize cryptographic mechanism
[2]java.lang.SecurityException: Can't read cryptographic policy directory:
unlimited
[3] Security.setProperty("crypto.policy", "unlimited");
[4] System.setProperty("java.security.properties","unlimited");

Best ,
DIvya.