errors while installing 3rd party software

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:36:54 CEST 2023

Greetings everyone,

During my attempt to install third-party software, I encountered some
errors.
It dawned on me that there might be an issue with the software installation
process,

as I even encountered errors while installing "backdrop" wallpaper and
"nano3d".
[runtime -> nano3d] Error: LD: symbol not found: 'typeinfo for
Genode::Conso'
[runtime -> nano3d] Error: Uncaught exception of type 'Linker::Not_found'

Could someone please take a look at the error and provide some suggestions?

Thank you.
Divya