Test Genode on RISC-V from release notes Failed

Pranab Rout routpranab03 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:13:15 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I was following the instructions in the release notes 16.02 ( Section
'Steps to test genode on RISC-V'). url -
https://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/16.02
I was able to execute successfully all the given steps The last command -
'make run/printf' is not working.
There is no run directory nor printf script.
Kindly help me with in this problem and with some resources also, so that I
can proceed further. I am working on to build Genode based OS on RISC-V.
Kindly guide me by providing a roadmap to follow and learn.

Regards,
Pranab