Can Genode run on the Mixtile Blade 3?

Jacek Rużyczka jacek.ruzyczka at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 16 00:57:51 CEST 2022

Good evening Genodians,

in a couple of months I'll receive a number of Mixtile Blade 3 SBCs (based
on the RK3588) https://www.crowdsupply.com/mixtile-limited/mixtile-blade-3
and would like to (at least) try to equip them with the Genode OS. What's
necessary for my project, is clustering four such nodes with a PCIe switch
(supplied by Mixtile; see their web page) as well as using single SBCs as
storage nodes, which will be connected to a hard drive.

Is it possible to port Genode onto this platform, or is this
impossible with the current version? I simply don't wanna start an infaust
undertaking. Thank you.

Regards
Jacek Rużyczka