Regarding RISCV on genode virt_qemu_riscv

Pranab Kumar Rout cs21m045 cs21m045 at smail.iitm.ac.in
Tue Nov 22 16:28:08 CET 2022

Hello genodians,
We are trying to port genode for BOARD=virt_qemu_riscv
I could not find the "virt_qemu_riscv" directory inside genode. So I cloned
the riscv inside repos under genode from "
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode-riscv/".
I build the directory for riscv inside build
Then I ran the following command:
      > make run/log BOARD=virt_qemu_riscv KERNEL=hw

Please help me under the error I received. I have attached last few lines
of the terminal

Library core-hw-virt_qemu_riscv

COMPILE version.o

MERGE core-hw-virt_qemu_riscv.lib.a

Program core/hw/core-hw-virt_qemu_riscv

make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/pranab/MTP/genode-riscv/genode/build/riscv'

genode build completed

using 'ld-hw.lib.so' as 'ld.lib.so'

core link address is 0xffffffc000000000

spawn qemu-system-riscv64 -nographic -serial mon:stdio -kernel
var/run/log/boot/image.elf -m 512 -machine virt -cpu rv64,priv_spec=v1.10.0
-bios default -global virtio-mmio.force-legacy=false -device
virtio-net-device,bus=virtio-mmio-bus.0,netdev=net0 -device
virtio-mouse-device -device virtio-keyboard-device -device
virtio-gpu-device -netdev user,id=net0

qemu-system-riscv64: Unable to load the RISC-V firmware
"opensbi-riscv64-virt-fw_jump.bin"

Aborting, received EOF

Log step failed, retry.

Regards,