Genode porting guide

Sagar Acharya sagaracharya at tutanota.com
Wed May 25 15:16:45 CEST 2022

Thanks. That is an incredible guide.

I have been struggling with Pinephone for my daily use. Currently I use pmOS + plasma and it has plenty of issues. Since ages, I see 0 improvements in updates either on plasma or pmOS front. What's the current status wrt Genode on Pinephone? Any estimate wrt a bootable img file for pinephone? I'd love to switch to Genode permanently once phone and messages start working! I can submit logs after that.

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya

May 25, 2022, 3:50 PM by norman.feske at genode-labs.com: