Launchers 101

Duss Pirmin pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Wed May 18 08:32:13 CEST 2022

Hello John

On 17.05.22 19:14, John J. Karcher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there an introductory article about creating launchers in Sculpt,
> preferably from the config for a running component?  I thought I saw
> something like that, but I can't seem to find it.

If you have a component running (see /config/managed/deploy), it is
relatively easy.

- Copy the whole start node of the component in to a new file
(/config/launchers).
- replace `start`  with `launcher` and remove the name attribute (this
is determined by the name of the launcher file).
- if it works store it in the persistent config.

Regard, Pirmin