Problem in 22.05 compilation of scrcpy from world

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Fri Jun 3 12:33:31 CEST 2022

Hello Alexander,

On Fri, Jun 03, 2022 at 11:31:24 CEST, Alexander Tormasov via users wrote:
>   1.  Incorrect fix of run file:
[...]
> Pay attention that you remove accidentally }

Sorry for my laziness - I fixed this bug now in genode-world branch
staging.

>   2.  After fix of the above I found another problem:
>
> error copying "bin/ipxe_nic_drv": no such file or directory
[...]
> Any idea how to fix?

It seems your build directory is not configured to include
repos/dde_ipxe in REPOSITORIES. Therefore, 'make drivers/nic' does
not produce ipxe_nic_drv. Adding the following line to etc/build.conf
should help.

  REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/dde_ipxe

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/
https://twitter.com/GenodeLabs · https://genodians.org/