invalid signal-context capability

Stefan Thöni stefan.thoeni at gapfruit.com
Mon Jul 18 10:51:52 CEST 2022

Hello Genodians

I'm debugging an "invalid signal-context capability" but I can't
pinpoint the bug.

 From my understanding an "invalid signal-context capability" happens
when the signal handler is destroyed before the signal is processed. I
have therefore carefully looked at the lifetime of all signal handlers
and their corresponding signals, refactoring code to allow signals to be
processed before destroying signal handlers.

Is there another condition that triggers an "invalid signal-context
capability" besides destroying the signal handler before any
corresponding signal is processed?

Does anyone have any tips on how to find which signal handler caused an
"invalid signal-context capability" or where the signal originated?

Best regards
Stefan

--
Freundliche Grüsse