Genode at FOSDEM (5th of February)

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Mon Jan 31 16:21:56 CET 2022

Hello everyone,

during the upcoming weekend, the (virtual) FOSDEM 2022 conference will
be held. It will feature another instance of our beloved Developer Room
for Microkernel and Component-based Systems, this year organized by
Martin Decky and Sebastian Sumpf:

  https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/microkernel_and_component_based_os/

Among the packed schedule, the following talk is specifically about Genode:

 11:50 CET "Genode meets the Pinephone" by Norman Feske

 https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/nfeske/

In this talk, I will present our recent work of combining Genode with
the Pinephone. It will also feature a short demo of the current state.

The entire FOSDEM is free for everyone interested. Just tune in!