how to allow execution of bash scripts inside genode

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Wed Jan 12 21:08:37 CET 2022

based on combination of tool_chain_auto.run and ssh.run I am able to run an instance with toolchain and login into it

I am able to create file using vim with some commands, like this:
echo ok

if I try to execute it inside genode bash (eg in /home/build) - I do receive the following:
in ssh client :
bash-4.4# vim c
bash-4.4# ls -la
total 1
-rwx------ 1 root 0 1004 Jan  1  2022 c
drwx------ 1 root 0  144 Jan  1  1970 depot
bash-4.4# ./c
bash: ./c: No such file or directory
bash-4.4# bash -c ./c
bash: ./c: No such file or directory
bash-4.4# bash -c c
bash: c: command not found

or, if I add this to beginning
#!/bin/sh
echo ok
bash: ./c: /bin/bash: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

in log:
[init -> /bin/bash -> 12] Error: ROM-session creation failed (ram_quota=6144, cap_quota=3, label="/home/build/c")
[init -> /bin/bash -> 12] Error: Could not open ROM session for "/home/build/c"
[init -> /bin/bash -> 12] Warning: execve: executable binary inaccessible as ROM module

I suspect that I need to allow execution via dynamic run file.
or may be I need to add some attributes in run file for this dir?

Sincerely,
	Alexander