Genode at FOSDEM (5th of February)

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Tue Feb 8 11:32:24 CET 2022

Hello again,

FOSDEM 2022 took place last weekend. Thanks a lot to the organizers and
all participants of the microkernel developer room!

In the meantime, the recording (including the Q&A session) and the
slides of my talk have become available, for everyone who missed the event:

  "Genode meets the Pinephone"

  https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/nfeske/

Please also check out the other contributions of the devroom. In my
opinion, the diversity of topics and projects was really unusual this year.

  https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/microkernel_and_component_based_os/