u-boot requirements for genode

Sagar Acharya sagaracharya at tutanota.com
Fri Dec 30 06:28:48 CET 2022

u-boot's makefiles etc are extremely big and it compiles a whole lot of files. I think it should be a lot more minimal. Is it possible that when building u-boot for a specific board, all the files which are being compiled are recorded so that a minimal code, subset of u-boot required for a certain board can be fetched next time before build with say, fetch_build.sh ?

Going off tangent for the topic below and just mentioning what I experienced while building u-boot and it's possible solution.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://designman.org

30 Dec 2022, 07:19 by michael.grunditz at gmail.com: