Missing pc_usb_host_drv and usb_hid_drv

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Fri Aug 26 11:42:03 CEST 2022

Hello Sam,

for the subscribers in this list I post my reply in Issue #4593 [1] in
the following.

  It seems your build-directory configuration and instructions used do
  not fit the source-code version of Genode. Could you please try to
  execute the following commands additionally to the instructions at
  https://genode.org/documentation/genode-foundations/21.05/getting_started/Obtaining_the_source_code.html
  and retry running the demo on NOVA?

    cd <genode-dir>
    git checkout -b 21.05

  The background is that Genode's Git master version evolved much
  since 21.05 and build/configuration requirements changed too. If my
  hint above works you, we will amend the instruction in Genode
  Foundations accordingly.

In the meantime the manual was updated with the instructions above
[2]. Sam, I'd appreciate to hear from you if these instructions are
sufficient to run the demo in your setup. Let's keep further
discussiosn on this list.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/4593
[2] https://github.com/nfeske/genode-manual/pull/9

Best Regards