users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 9

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Thu Apr 28 14:18:58 CEST 2022

Hello,

On 25.04.22 19:26, Turlough Suilleabhain wrote:
> Would it be possible to have publication & any modification dates added to these articles ?
> I know for me, that would help place the articles in context to other ongoing developments.

it just occurred to me that you may be able follow the timeline from
Genode's news announcements, which are all captured in the Git
repository, e.g.,

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/blob/master/doc/news.txt#L1705

Nowadays, articles are usually published at https://genodians.org, which
prominently shows the dates.