Sculpt OS 22.04 Release Candidate (RC)

Duss Pirmin pirmin.duss at gapfruit.com
Wed Apr 20 15:38:59 CEST 2022

Hello Josef

On 19.04.22 13:12, Pirmin Duss wrote:
> Hello Josef
>
> On 4/19/22 11:57, Josef Söntgen wrote:
>> If you are willing you can cherry-pick commit 'accab77' and give it a
>> try.
>
> I'm willing to test your patch. I want to do a fresh install of my VM so
> there should be quite a bit of down load involved.

I now have installed debian from the netinstaller iso, installed
required tools to build genode and prepared most ports used for sculpt.
All this after creating a new sculpt image containing 'accab77'.
Everything worked without a problem except preparing the libc port. The
error there is not related to the sculpt update, but is looks as if the
download address did change and the archive no longer can be downloaded.

Best regards,
Pirmin