Genode and Ansible/Salt

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Wed Apr 13 12:15:07 CEST 2022

Hello Daniel,

> I hope I didn't come out sounding too negative, just my 2 cents.

thank you for your thoughtful statement. I don't perceive it as negative
at all. You are just realistic. I especially appreciate your reference
to our road map.

Even though Genode's core developers are unable to attend all ideas that
are universally deemed as interesting, it is still valuable to capture
those ideas, for future consideration, or for people who like to pick
them up independently. For this reason, we keep a collection of such
topics at [1].

@Reza, please feel welcome to write up a paragraph for this collection,
promoting your idea and the value it would bring for Genode. Maybe you
will be able to capture the interest of others to work on it together
with you? Once you post your suggestion here, I'll be glad to review and
add it to the website.

[1] https://genode.org/about/challenges