Aw: Re: Re: users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 8

Uwe geno.de at public-files.de
Thu Sep 30 11:33:14 CEST 2021

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. September 2021 um 09:22 Uhr
> Von: "Norman Feske" <norman.feske at genode-labs.com>
> An: users at lists.genode.org
> Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 8
>
> Hello Uwe and Sid,
>
> On 30.09.21 05:54, Uwe wrote:
> > Sorry for the formatting. But that is what you get if you send html mail to a
> > mailing list.
> > Something other inline.
>
> this conversation has become impossible to understand when browsing the
> archive [1].
>
> Please follow the good practices for posting on this mailing list as
> written here:

> In particular, I kindly request to pay attention to the points 1 and 2:
>
> 1. Use plain text, not HTML.
>
> 2. When replying, quote sensibly selected parts of the original posting.
>    Avoid quoting the original posting in full. Keep in mind that top
>    postings are generally frowned upon.

Sorry about this, but there seem to be bugs in my mailer, which comes attached
to the mailaddress and can't really be changed by me. Unfortunately replying to
a html mail makes zitation not work (bug #1) and sending html only (bug #2).
Unfortunately I discovered these bugs only after(!) hitting send. bug#1 prompted me
to send the second mail. After which I discovered bug #2.