app/seoul: build fails with several "duplicate case value" errors

Joel Valenciano joelv1907 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:37:11 CEST 2021

Hello, I completely missed that last reply; I'm not used to checking
mailing lists, but I can't believe I just now saw it.

Soon after I sent the original email, I saw that adding
"-moperand-check=error" to the "as" command fixes the issue;
apparently one of the patterns generates an invalid opcode for several
arithmetic instructions, though I tried the original command in a
Debian vm and it worked fine there.

But I do appreciate the help, and that honestly might be a better solution.