Troubleshooting interrupt delivery

Tomasz Gajewski tomga at wp.pl
Fri Sep 3 01:12:34 CEST 2021

Hello again,

I've been able to move forward a little so I'm answering myself.

> Can someone share some ideas what can be wrong or how should I try to
> debug such problem? Maybe that is something obvious and only I can't
> find it.

With help of trace machinery and 'rpc_name' policy (about which I did
not remember until today) I found out that driver probably gets stuck
somewhere as at some point it completely stops any rpc activity. But
given that I know what rpc calls it makes before hang and what it does
next if works properly I should be able to hunt down the problem and
hopefully fix it.

Tomasz Gajewski