CBE deadlock

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Mon Oct 25 17:35:58 CEST 2021

Hello Stefan,

> Unfortunatly, I've discovered a deadlock with CBE when using the
> test/block/client on it's encrypted volume via the vfs_block.
>
> The runscript 'vfs_cbe_ram' on the following branch will reproduce the
> deadlock:
> https://github.com/throwException/genode/tree/cbe_ram_2
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?

thank you for reporting this issue along with a way to reproduce it.

I'm afraid that we won't be able to attend it in the short term. I
opened a corresponding issue [1] so that it will be addressed once our -
in particular Martin's - time will permit.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/4304