Wacom Touchscreen / Pen Driver

Johannes Schlatow johannes.schlatow at genode-labs.com
Wed Nov 24 13:26:43 CET 2021

Hi John,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 20:10:23 -0500
"John J. Karcher" <devuser at alternateapproach.com> wrote:

> It's related to that issue, but the crash has been fixed.  The
> remaining problem is that the hardware generates a variety of
> non-standard events, which confuse nitpicker (e.g., puts it into a
> state where it no longer responds to mouse clicks).
> [...]
> Any ideas are welcome!

This reminds me of an issue [1] that I had with a certain keyboard. Are
you sure that the non-standard events you see are correct, i.e. do they
appear on Linux as well? In my case, the hardware was triggered to
generate some sort of an extra status report that got misinterpreted as
input events.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/4146

Best regards
Johannes