General Improvements for Sculpt

Edoardo Mantovani mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:35:24 CET 2021

> Some libc confusion?
No, the problem doesn't reside here, if I strace the  ./"elf" command, it
appears that the format is not recognized,
note that also running it on GDB isn't possible because the file format
itself is not recognized.
With the file command, appears that is a 64-bit lsb executable, my pc is 32
bit.
(note that the bin tools into the Genode toolchain are compiled as 32 bit)
Regards,
Edoardo Mantovani, 2021

Il giorno ven 5 mar 2021 alle ore 14:31 Michael Grunditz <
michael.grunditz at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> In message <CAO3d8HhgeCLvjEO3utLHO_d5LjiMfhG1w_j00E0CE0_UP6iNEw at mail.gmail
> .com>
>           Edoardo Mantovani <mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > HI Norman,
>
> > Extremely strange.. when I try to execute the core (|| time) elfs, the
> > following error appears:
> > cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
>
> Some libc confusion?
>
> > Note that I already encountered the following error when I tried to use
> any
> > elfs under /bin in the pre-compiled toolchain,
>
> Same here.
>
> Michael

Edoardo Mantovani
*Independent security researcher*