General Improvements for Sculpt

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Wed Mar 3 18:55:12 CET 2021

Hello Edoardo,

The situation isn't exactly the same, so ignore this if it doesn't apply.

I have been tinkering a little bit with 20.08, which doesn't build on my
Debian system, so I've been using Stefan's Genode development docker
container as described at
"https://genodians.org/skalk/2020-09-29-docker-devel".  This does the
job for me.

  Hope it helps,