General Improvements for Sculpt

Edoardo Mantovani mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:09:30 CET 2021

Hello Norman,
I wrote on github for an error that I received everytime I execute goa,
the error is the following:

/usr/local/genode/tool/current/bin/genode-x86-gcc: 1:
/usr/local/genode/tool/current/bin/genode-x86-gcc: Syntax error: "("
unexpected
while executing
"exec $cross_dev_prefix\gcc -print-libgcc-file-name"
(file "/home/sgrjlhgwl/goa/share/goa/lib/flags.tcl" line 14)
invoked from within
"source [file join $tool_dir lib flags.tcl]"
invoked from within
"if {$perform(build-dir)} {

#
# Prepare depot content for the used APIs and generate ABI stubs
#
# This must happen before assembling the compile ..."
(file "/home/sgrjlhgwl/goa/bin/goa" line 495)

Note that I have installed all prerequisites ( I  am using Ubuntu)

Regards,
Edoardo Mantovani, 2021

Edoardo Mantovani
*Independent security researcher*