general improvements for Sculpt

Edoardo Mantovani mantovani.edoardo18 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:17:42 CET 2021

Hiello,

That's great, but my ideas target directly the os implementation, I
was thinking to embed the tool-tip into the node "focus" code for
leveraging the delay (maybe the option can be deactivated from an
"options launcher").

Your scheme also seems interesting to me, but think that I am not so
expert in GUI programming, those were only some of my thoughts.

Regards,
Edoardo Mantovani, 2021