Laptop Touchscreen (was: Re: Roadmap 2021)

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Mon Jan 4 22:47:11 CET 2021

On 1/4/21 11:33 AM, Sebastian Sumpf wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> my main topics for 2020 have been Android pass through support on iMX8,
> touch screen and OLED display drivers for the same platform, as well as
> LTE modem support for Genode.

This reminds me of something I meant to ask about when you posted your
Genodians article on adding ARM touchscreen support: What would be
involved with bringing touchscreen support to the PC platform?

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the interface(s) for active
pens, which would be the icing on the cake, but it would be really nice
to be able to test whatever touch UIs are developed for phones/tablets
on the laptop as well.

  Thanks!

   John J. Karcher
   devuser at alternateapproach.com