My Roadmap for 2021

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Mon Jan 4 16:04:18 CET 2021

Hi Axel,

On 23.12.20 06:25, Axel Heider wrote:
> Seems I will get the chance to spend more time on Genode in
> general and understanding better how to use it. Especially
> when it comes to RISC-V and seL4. So, I'm really looking
> forward to this.

thank you for chiming in!

Admittedly, both seL4 and RISC-V have not received much attention from
our side in 2020. I very much welcome to revive these topics.

Regarding seL4 in 2021, bringing Genode in line with the current kernel
version and the MCS scheduling comes in mind first. Furthermore, to make
Genode fit into seL4's often lauded "verification story", we may
contemplate combining Genode with CAmkES, to the benefit of both
communities.

Your involvement is very welcome and motivating.