Running Genode on a server system

Joerg-C. Boehme joerg at chaosdorf.de
Thu Feb 25 15:29:54 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

I like to "use" Genode to get more familiar with it.
My idea was to run a Genode server with lighttpd like genodians.org

I have a small "Cloud Server" or "vServer" from Hetzner. It looks like they
use
qemu but unfortunately they use the "440FX" as emulation. It is not
possible to
use a nic_drv on it [1].

My question is, does somebody know who provide servers where I can
install/run
a Genode ?
I assume the genodians.org is installed on its own hardware and "use a
colocation"
contract.

Btw. I think this is the correct site [2] to see on which hardware genode
is running,
or?

Thanks,
Jörg

[1] See my email on 24. Feb. 2021 15:01:26 CET: "acpi_drv / platform_drv
support"
[2] https://usr.sysret.de/jws/genode/hcl.html