golang runtime

Sergey Platonov sergey.platonov at gapfruit.com
Mon Feb 15 06:59:09 CET 2021

I have modified your example: just added some networking to your go app.
I have attached the file to the letter.

Oh, I think, I haven't mentioned it before. To enable the networking in
the QEMU you need to add the following line to the run script:
```
append_qemu_nic_args
```

For me, localhost still wasn't available, so I was connecting to a
remote host.

---
gapfruit AG
Baarerstrasse 135