how to open elf file image from inside genode? libbacktrace question

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Fri Apr 9 13:07:37 CEST 2021

	Hello Christian,

> On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 18:18:01 CEST, Alexander Tormasov via users wrote:
>> page fault, pd='init' thread='ep' cpu=0 ip=0xb1d73 address=0x401eeffc stack pointer=0x401eeff0 qualifiers=0x6 irUWp reason=1
>
> The fault address is in the stack area and looks suspicious:
> 0x401eeff0 is 4100 bytes below 64K of stack. Could it be your stack
> size is 64K which does not suffice your use case?

it is really hard to say something about, but in the past 64k was definitely enough.
I suspect nested "panic in panic" during processing of c++ exceptions…

while it is hard to say something because of strange debugger work (request 4 more caps from init and hang), I try to find any methods to understand/debug situation…

Alexander