Main menu of Sculpt/Genode too long to fit on screen

reza.fathzadeh at yahoo.com reza.fathzadeh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 17:03:29 CEST 2021

Hello Genode developers,

First of all, I have to say, Sculpt OS (and Genode framework in general) are one of the most interesting projects that I am extremely excited for their future.

I ran into this issue, when you add a sufficient number of modules to a running sculpt instance, the main menu stretches outside the screen and without a way to scroll down, the only way to get them back is to remove some components. I was wondering if you are thinking of a better UI?

Also, as 'depot' are frequently accessed and needed in a daily OS, would you think it'd be a good idea to bring organize 'depot' in a more accessible spot? Right now, you have to click many times.

Thanks,
Reza