bringup on RK3399

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:22:55 CET 2020

> Just want to confirm that I found the place of crash:
>
> cpus[id].construct(id, _global_work_list);  , just as I thought from
> start. I changed exception return to B .
> From that I could narrow it down.
>
> Thanks for reading!

To be sure that uboot isn't the problem I tried with the same version you
use on I.mx8m. It doesn't support my board so I only tried with top layer ,
u-boot.itb . It boots to exception.  Iam thinking if the offending call is
the first one which allocates ram dynamically.  That would point to
permission problem and or problem with the defined system ram. Bootm takes
the el to el2.

To be continued..

Michael