Reporting use-after-free type bugs in Genode.

Piotr Tworek tworaz at tworaz.net
Thu Nov 5 14:00:02 CET 2020

Hello Genodians,

I've recently stumbled upon a use-after-free bug in one of the Genode
core base classes. I think I have a pretty good understanding of the
problem and would like to fill a bug report with my findings. Given the
potential security implications of UAF type bugs I'm not sure what it
the best course of action here. Should I report this using github issue
tracker which AFAIU will result in the report being public? Or is there
some other way to report bugs like this?

/ptw