SYS_ioperm aarch64

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:55:24 CET 2020

> I realised that they lived in the kernel headers, but still no luck.
> They are defined in asm/unistd32.h but I think only
> asm-generic/unistd.h gets included. I get no errors from syscalls
> defined in that header file. I am not so used to linux.

I have modified all syscalls to work with aarch64.
Status is now that core starts, but ld.so.lib doesn't work. It fails
somewhere in env_deprecated. I tried to nail it down with gdb but it
ends up in IPC stuff that calls Log. That call log hangs the process,
because init_log hasn't been called. I am trying to find out what
might be the root fault. Syscalls works just fine and also lx_clone. I
followed the tradition and used glibc as a base for those asm files. I
can see it works when running strace -ff on core.

So that leaves me with ctr0.s. It is the only component I changed. My file:
http://www.update.uu.se/~micken/crt0.s

Regards
Michael