Crash on Windriver Simics : page fault, pd='init -> drivers -> acpi_drv' thread='ep'

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Wed Jul 8 15:07:09 CEST 2020

Hello Parfait,

On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 14:54:30 CEST, Alexander Boettcher wrote:
> If for your FACP/FADT table not the whole memory is mapped, you will have to look into
> repos/os/src/drivers/acpi/memory.h to understand and fix the issue.

I did an extensive rewrite of the table-memory mapping code in
acpi_drv last November. Are you already using Genode 19.11 or later?
If no, I suggest you update to Genode 20.05 first. If yes, don't
hesitate to post your complete log to the mailing list and I'll have a
look.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/